Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Taste The Town Tuesday

This blog is all about FOOD!!
So if you are hungry or on a diet, skip to the bottom 3 pictures or check back tomorrow! Ha!! :)

Ok so Tuesday is TACO TUESDAY in the Ross Casa! Until last week or so I thought that meant they ate Taco's on Tuesday! Right?!?! Makes sense!

Well, my sister Tasha, says in a way I am right but also wrong.
Really they go to this place Rosa's for a special, called Taco Tuesdays, or something like that! But I think it's only on Tuesday's?!?!
I dont know I am confused again! Ha!!

Anyways bottom line is my sister who you see below sent me this sweet little picture of her TACO TUESDAY!! Which made me HUNGRY! ha!!

Brother-in-law Stephen enjoying some TACO'S!!


I wanted to know what all of the fuss is about so she sent me this!! OK wow this is much better than fast food like I was thinking!! YUM!! Taco Tuesday for me too please!!

Oh and to rub it in, she also sent these to die for mini sopapillas!!! All that's missing is the honey!!
After that I am told that my Mom and Aunt Debbie are eating at TEXAS ROAD HOUSE! Can we say soft butter rolls!!! Hello!!
Here they are having a good ole' time!!

Oh but it gets better!! So tonight was the men's meeting at church,which Daniel is over, and just like the Ladies monthly meeting, a FEAST is served!! So check out this Mexican Dish!!!


Man I was starving after getting all of these pictures, let me tell you!!!
and I WAS actually looking forward to my favorite "diet" meal!!


Which is Three Cheese Ziti!!

But after all of that previous food, well NOT SO MUCH!! ha!!

Oh well HAPPY TUESDAY EVERY ONE!! EAT UP!!! :)












3 comments:

  1. LOL! Loved it all. Sorry we didn't get all the pics you ask for to you. Super title and my favorite pic is the last one.HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephen saw this last picture and said.. that looks like you! I said.. Stephen WE ARE SISTERS! HAHAH :)

    P.S. Yall have to come eat with us for TACO TUESDAY! you will never want to pass it up! PROMISE!

    ReplyDelete