Monday, January 17, 2011

Time For Tea!

Ok so now that I have some time while on a "Stay"cation I thought I would try some Blogging!! :)

I'm already behind, but here we go!! Haha!

Friday was girl time at the Tea Room in Burk! I love Tea Room's and am so happy that now I get to share this tradition with my little girl!
The fun included me, Chloe, my Mom and Aunt Debbie. Debbie said she wanted to stay behind the camera! :)
It was lots of fun!!



But the Best part had to be when Chloe wanted to keep giving kisses!! LOVED IT!!!! We were laughing so hard because we seriously have like 10 pictures of her giving sugars!! ;)
Such a sweet girl and such a fun afternoon!!! :)




Oh by the way check out my "pony tail holder" yes it has a diamond in it! I got it from my sister for Christmas and love the bling on it!! She said it's the newest thing and she even saw Reese Witherspoon wearing it in a movie!! COOL HUH!! haha!! Thanks Tasha!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE YOUR PONYTAIL!!! SO SO CUTE! I need to purchase me one so I can be like the celebs too! TEA ROOM.. not fair! It's official... I'm moving back to WICHITA PRONTO! hahahah

    ReplyDelete