I had to take Caleb to the dentist that morning, more on that in the next post, and my mom came over to watch Chloe since she was napping.
Anyways my sweet hubby sent us a picture of his tasty dinner at the COUNTRY CLUB, so since we were jealous, my mom asked if Chloe and I wanted to go to Red Lobster for LUNCH!
Well of course!! Eating out is like my favorite thing to do!! HAHA!! ( sad but true) :)
So we loaded up and headed to the restaurant!! :) Even Chloe was excited!!
We started putting her hair up like this, since she loves to pull out her bows now! I tell her No, No. Well I am not about to let her win, this little princess will wear a BOW! One way or another! HAHA!!
This is how Tasha and I used to have our hair as kids, and I have to find a picture of "little" Tasha b/c when Chloe's hair is up like this she reminds me a bit of Tasha as a baby! So cute! Tasha had blonde hair as a little girl, and mine was dark brown!! Not sure what it really is now!! HAHA!!
Chloe and her Ninna!! Giving Ninna sweet kisses!!
Seriously I LOVE THE KISSES!! She is not a big cuddler, which makes me sad, but she LOVES to KISS!! LOVE that, but hope she doesn't pass them on to all of the little boys when she gets a bit older! Ha!!
Here she is kissing Mommy!!
After lunch it was off to the mall!! AND WE TOOK THE PHRASE SHOP TO YOU DROP TO A NEW LEVEL!!!
Seriously my mom is the Queen of Shopping, me NOT SO MUCH!! Love new things, hate trying things on though!! But I desperalty needed some new tops for work so going with my mom was the best way to MAKE it happen! Ha! Love ya Mom!!
She will not stop until she finds a deal and cute stuff! And this little cutie was down for the fun too! AT FIRST!! ha!
Omg!!! She is SO SO SO CUTE!! Even more because she looks a little like me! HA
ReplyDeleteI love how she goes FREE ROAM in the dressing room. That cracks me up. It does bring back memories when I see her doing all this.
You gotta learn how to make shopping fun when Mom is on a mission. Clothes racks and hide & seek just seemed to be the perfect thing. Chloe... your on the right track! :)