Friday, January 21, 2011

Basketball, Laundry & Pearls!

Thursday the Harlem Globetrotters came to town and Caleb & Daniel had tickets to attend!
Here they are at the house! And here are a few pictures from the game. I begged Daniel to take several pictures for me to blog, and he did, but they are with a camera phone and it was dark. But you can still get the effect! Ha!
And I LOVE him more for trying for me!! :)
Caleb LOVED the game and told me all about how fun it was this morning while he was getting ready for school! It got out late so when he got home last night he was tired and really didn't get to talk about it since he had to quickly shower and head to bed! :)


Here he is with his POPCORN! Told you that boy loves his POPCORN!! HA!!


Meanwhile Chloe and I spent the day at home. :)
That morning we did some laundry....


But Chloe liked pulling it all out, more than puttting it in the dirty clothes basket! :)




She was just excited to help!!


Teach them young right! Ha!


That afternoon while Chloe napped my Aunt Debbie came over becuase she finally got back on Facebook! Yay! So we were looking at how to upload pictures!
I totally forgot to take a picture!! :(
OH I also had to share this!!
So remember how I was talking about Chloe and her love for the Bears PEARLS! Well she went at them again!!
Pulled the pearls off that bear and claimed them for her own!!
This time I ran and grabbed the camera again to show how serious she is!! Soooo funny!
There she goes!
Time to escape with the treasure!! :)
Poor Mrs. Bear!! Ha! Guess I will have to find another necklace for the bear! :) At least Chloe left the bow in this time! Guess our lesson with Baby Stella paid off!! Ha!














No comments:

Post a Comment