Tuesday, January 18, 2011

POPCORN, MOVIE & MOMMY TIME!

Monday started off with me and the kiddos! :) Since it was Martin Luther King Jr. day Caleb was out of school so just the two of us headed to the movies together. Some quality "Mommy/Caleb" time! It was lots of fun!!

Well thanks to some Christmas movie gift cards, the movie & snacks were free!! YES!! Thank you Papa and Ninna for the movie stocking stuffers!!

Well Caleb is such a good sport and although I think he wanted to see "Megamind", at the other theatre (that we didnt have gift cards for) he agreed to see TANGLED!! Which was REALLY REALLY GOOD!! Tangled was also at the Better THEATRE (Stadium seating perfered! haha)

There were actually a lot of little boys in there too and it ended up being one that all kids and parents can laugh and love! Seriously I want this on DVD!! Sooooo cute!!

So here we are getting ready to go in!!!


and getting our seats!!! It was packed by the way!! I guess everyone had the same idea! Ha!
Oh man but what an adventure carrying the drinks and LARGE popcorn! Yes this boy LOVES popcorn!! Just like his Daddy!
It was GONE!!! OK so I helped too! Ha!!!
Anyways I had a carrier, got all the way down the long hall, yes our movie was at the end, and realized we didn't have straws!!! SERIOUSLY!! haha!
So we walked back and then when we got inside well....he had to have a booster too! :)
So he guarded our seats and popcorn while I walked the hall again! Ha! I deserved that popcorn! Worked it off too! HA!!! No the movie wasn't intense this was just the previews! Ha! Not sure what it was since I was snapping away!
LOVED CALEB'S FACE THOUGH!!



And during the opening, I begged for one last SMILE!!! So handsome!! :)
Can't wait to do it all again!! :)






1 comment:

  1. Caleb.. Aunt Tasha will take you to see Megamind! :) Wait.. is it animated? hahah
    This looks like FUN! I love seeing mother/son days!! Can't wait to have these days! :)

    ReplyDelete