Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dentist & Dolls

So I'm starting with Caleb's trip to the dentist! Yes it was Tuesday but these pictures are too sweet to pass up. I took him that morning. Yes he got out of school for about an hour and loved that! Ha!
Here we are in the "kids" waiting room! Caleb was really into the movie! Toy Story 3!!
Here he is about to get his teeth cleaned! Notice the earphones! I love our dentist office, you can watch movies on a flat screen straight above while they work on and clean your teeth!

Caleb of course, finished watching Toy Story 3! Ha!

And here is his goody bag!! They give the kids a gold coin to get a prize at the front and Caleb got the blue ball! I think he was more excited about the T-rex dino flossers though! :)

And the best part is, he is cavitity FREE! :) Yay Caleb!
Moving onto WEDNESDAY...and Miss Chloe!
Let me tell you about our day! Well she has this bear that sits in her rocking chair, that I got when we had her sonogram. It has a recording of her heartbeat inside! Cool huh!


Well to dress up the brown teddy, I put a tutu, bow, and pearl necklace on it.
Now this bear has been in her room since she was born, but NOW it has the attention of Chloe! :)
Only thing is, it's not the bear she wants....


It's the PEARL NECKLACE!! Ha! She knows!! :)

And here is her sweet little What? face after I was saying CHLOE! :)
Well the pictures stop here, but she grabbed her bear, took OFF the bow and necklace and headed to the living room!! Ha!


So after playing in there a while I decided to show Chloe that Baby Stella likes to wear bows in her hair.
Since Chloe likes to take hers, and her bears bow out! Ha!!
So here is the before....
and here is me giving Chloe her baby and explaining how pretty Baby Stella looks with her bow!



So cute right? Well.....




Chloe wanted to FREE BABY STELLA of her bow too!! Oh dear! ha!!



Which leaves me with this....THE AFTER!! Ha!!! Love ya Chloe and "bow-less"Baby Stella! ;)
















No comments:

Post a Comment