That's right today was the annual Pancake Festival in the Falls, so Daniel had to be down there at 6 a.m. to set up this booth for work. EARLY!!
And once he left I was also up! :( FUN! ha! Oh well!!
It Looks good huh!
First he went to the store with him...
How cute is this picture of him loading up the cart!
And since he was such a BIG HELP, he was able to have McDonald's for a TREAT!
For Chloe it was all about Spaghetti Rings!!
Then it was time to PLAY!!!

I have some of Chloe's toys in this box that Tasha gave her a gift in when she was born, it matches her room PERFECTLY!! Anyways for about 2 weeks now her favorite thing to do is go play in that corner!!
It's so cute how she is growing up and discovering new things. :) I mean she is just all of the sudden interested in stuff that has always been there waiting for her to come play with! :)
I like this picture because you can really see her little outfit! She wasn't upset it was just a moment when she was looking down and I snapped it! Ha!! PRECIOUS!!
Yes those are the famous PEARLS!!! Off the bear AGAIN!! :)
How cute is this picture and the little heart on her bottom!! LOVE IT!! :)

Another picture with her make-up! Haha! Just kidding it just never fails that it looks like she has make up on!! HA! Wish I had that problem!! :)

While Chloe and I played so did Caleb & Daddy!! I told you how big of a helper Caleb was today, well he went with Daniel back up to the pancake festival after it was over to tear down the booth. Anyways Daniel said right beside the booth was a mechanical bull!
I have some of Chloe's toys in this box that Tasha gave her a gift in when she was born, it matches her room PERFECTLY!! Anyways for about 2 weeks now her favorite thing to do is go play in that corner!!
And Cowboy Caleb wasted no time RIDING!! GO CALEB GO!!
Ha Ha!! One hand and all!! LOVE IT!!!!
So sweet. Chloe matching the corner box along with her blanket, bows and cloths. I so love this.
ReplyDeleteOh and my Caleb. Growing up so fast. He is a GREAT helper no doubt about that. He is getting paid, rigt? HA!
So mom and dad are you making your bucket list know? HA!!!!!
I can't believ you still have that BOX!! haha so sweet... I love how it matched her outfit. Why didnt you get up and go to the pancake festival! You missed out. Maybe next year!
ReplyDelete