Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm BACK!!! With a Mardi Grads ADDY AWARD Celebration

It's been a while I know!! :( But I'm back and ready to BLOG! :) With sick babies, a trip to Iowa, and a schedule that has had me going, going, going.... I slacked off! :)

But I'm back!! I have a bit of catching up to do! So I'm starting with our night at the AAF- ADDY AWARDS!! The AAF stands for the American Advertising Federation, and the awards are the ADDY's! Which are the prizes to world's largest advertising competition. :)

The night on Feb. 19th was a fun one! :) The kiddos stayed with Pappy & Grannie! Daniel & I were both recieveing awards that night so off to the ADDY's Banquet we headed! It was at the Marriot in Wichita Falls!
And the theme was MARDI GRAS!! :) Couple pictures were being taken so Daniel & I decided to "play the part" and don the mask, beads and boa! :) HA! I LOVE these pictures of us trying to get ready that dear friends took for us!! PRICELESS!!
First the mask!!


Then the BEADS! HA!
Whew that was a lot of work!! HA!! Now it's time to SMILE!! Daniel won for his Storm Chasing App!!! How exciting huh!! I'm sooooo proud of him!! This is his company's, Storm Force Media, 2nd ADDY!
"Inside Texoma with Ashley Fitzwater" also won!! :)

Here I am with Ashley Scott, she is the "camera chick" for Inside :), accepting our award! :)

GO A2! We call ourselves A squared! HA! Ashley and Ashley!

Another major hi-light... the numerous door prizes!!! :) And get this...DANIEL AND I BOTH WON!!!! Can you believe it!!! They were GREAT prizes too!!
But the BEST part was seeing my hubby close it all in prayer! He is on the board for the Wichita Falls AAF, no he is not a judge :) those are from Oklahoma!! HA! Anyways so he gave the benediction and did a GREAT JOB!!

Afterwe posed for a few more pics with our awards!! Such a fun night!! :)
A few more in the MASKS!!! :)I LOVE my hubby he is such a good sport!! :)

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a FABULOUS NIGHT! :) YOU WON EVERYTHING! HAHA

    The only thing I would suggest next time it putting the beads on FIRST! HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like y'all had a blast! I love door prizes especially when you win!! I can't believe both of you won. Congrulation's on the awards! Keep up the good work, by the way love the mask!!

    ReplyDelete