Friday, July 1, 2011

Bears, Monkeys & A Memorable Zoo Farewell!

More on our Fun at the Oklahoma City Zoo!!!
So I was telling you how Chloe really likes the Slithery Snakes!!
No touching baby!! YUCK!! But it was Mr. Black Bear that stole her heart!!
She LOVED the Bears! I think she woud have stood there all day!! Thankfully we were inside in the A/C and there was bench nearby so Daniel let me snap away! I was tickled at how she kept her eyes on them!
I told Caleb to check them out too!! Look at Chloe telling her bubba about them! :)
Chloe and her new BFF!! :)
I had to get in on this sweet memory too!!
Mommy, Chloe, & Mr. Bear!!



I just noticed the scratches on that window! Hummmm maybe Mr. Bear wants out!!

Then it was time to take my little monkeys to see the MONKEY'S!!! ha!

Caleb and the Giant Gorilla! :)
Watching monkeys always cracks me up! They are so full of personality!
I was trying to get a shot of Chloe and a Monkey but I kept getting his backside! ha!

But I LOVED how this picture of my sweet blue-eyed baby turned out!

Those are God sent eyes ya know!! I prayed for a blue-eyed little girl!!
Laughing at the Monkey's with Daddy!
So after enjoying all of the animals and for 3 fun hours we decided it was time to go, and grab a quick bite.
All before heading to our next destination!

But it's like the moment we started to head back to the front, from the BACK of the Zoo, we all had a MAJOR melt-down!
We were done looking, so it's like we realized all of the sudden how hot and tired we all were! And it was not pretty! ha!
We couldn't get to the front fast enough!

But when we did I saw this sign and thought it would be cute to quickly stick the kids faces in!
Well Chloe ws NOT having it! So here's Caleb! ha!

Maybe she read the Welcome and thought we had to start all over?!?! ha!


Then of course I wanted one last pose by the exit since we got one coming in.


Well don't let this be a summary of our morning because we had a blast! But it was a great picture to show off the melt down I was telling you about! ha!

A fake smile and a crying baby! Gotta LOVE it! ha! God bless you Caleb for giving me a smile! Love ya buddy!
Plus we lifted Chloe's shade for this quick pic ,and that probably didn't help! Sorry Love!

It really was fun but I think we all agree our next trip to the Zoo will be on a cool Spring or Fall day! :)


More on where we headed next to come!
Blessings & Love, Ashley

2 comments:

  1. love the pics, go in the Fall you know we don't have Spring LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Zoo. When I took Mandy and Mikey they were small. Thank you for bringing back the memories of looking at this pics.
    Everyone is dressed so fine. I would not have any idea that anyone was having a bad day with the family smiling in the pics. And Caleb has always been good to mom when she has taken is pic. Guess Chloe might have to take lessons in that area from big brother. He is good in that department!

    ReplyDelete