
Chloe and her pack n play!! :)

I even brought along one of Chloe's bow holders, full of all of her bows for the weekend!
Here we are taking pictures of each other! ha! I LOVE this picture of him!
After relaxing we all got ready for Rehearsal! Here is the church! :) It was just like 3 minutes away from the hotel! Loved that!
Beautiful ladies in my family!!
Grandma, me, Mom/Nina, Chloe, Aunt KiKi, & Aunt Cyndie!
Aunt Cyndie is the mother of the groom! :)
My sweet and handsome Caleb!!
My sweet and "super shy" Chloe, and her Daddy!! :)
The beautiful Bride-to-be, Amy, & Groom Cousin Trey!
That's my Uncle Tommy behind them he performed the ceremony. My Grandad & Dad had a part too! More on that to come! :)
We are so blessed to come from a long line of ministers.
After rehearsal it was time to head to dinner! It was at a Mexican restaurant called Margarita & Peppers, and it was soooo yummy!!

The ministers!! Dad, Grandad & Uncle Tommy
Mom & Aunt Cyndie



Notice Daniel peeking his head in the back! ha!
My silly but pretty girl breaking out of her shell! :)
It was such a Fun night and I am so blessed to be surrounded by such a wonderful Christian family! You are all beautiful on the inside and out, and I thank God for you all daily!
Much more to come including the BIG "I Do's"














No comments:
Post a Comment