to my WONDERFUL Dad & Mom!!
34 years of marriage and they couldn't be more in LOVE! Thank you both for always showing me how a Godly relationship should be and for being the Best Parents! Hope your Anniversary is full of LOVE and Fun, and that this is the BEST one yet! :)Back to our Houston trip, Friday morning, the morning of the wedding, I had to snap sweet pics of my kids in their PJ's!! :)
After we packed up our stuff we met my Grannie & Papa for lunch at Saltgrass where they treated all of us! :) They are my Dad's parents and live in Katy, just about an hour from where we were staying!
We also met up with Tasha and Stephen! They drove down late the night before! :) Here we are with our grandparents! :) Love them so much wish we could see them more often!
My Dad and Mom with Grannie & Papa!!
Tasha & Stephen!
And you know I took some more pics inside! ha! Love this one of Chloe she was coloring and I was interrupting her with pictures! ha! :)




Such a Fun and YUMMY lunch!! Love me some Saltgrass!!! After lunch we went to a small shopping area and then had to head back ,and beat traffic, so we could get ready for the wedding! :)I took lots of pics of everyone looking oh so sharp!!! More to come but I had to leave you with this sneak peek!
Blessings & Love, Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment