I'm going back to our trip to OKC when we went to the Zoo and The Oklahoma Science Museum June 18th! :)
After out trip to the Zoo we ran up the road to McDonalds for a quick lunch and to cool down!! :) Chloe of course LOVED her drink and straw!
Here we are attacking aliens before walking into the Science Museum! :)
We took Caleb when he was about 3 years old, so we thought it was time to go back! :) And what a great idea! We started in the section for younger kids! There are a lot of hands on things to do which my kids LOVED!
Here's Chloe in a little indoor tree house.
They even have an area where you can act like you are doing a puppet show and see yourself on a TV there! Well you know we had to do that!! :) Chloe and I are reporting on the coolest animals and pets around! :)

They even have an area where you can act like you are doing a puppet show and see yourself on a TV there! Well you know we had to do that!! :) Chloe and I are reporting on the coolest animals and pets around! :)
Then it was on to the water table where kids can experiment with the flow of water with boats and toys!
Ok so I have to share this! Remember I said we took Caleb when he was 3? Older than Chloe now, well I remember NOT letting him do this!! Mean you may say, but I didn't want him to get wet and thought the "big" kids would push him down!
OVER PROTECTIVE MUCH!!! Yes!!! :)
But it's sooooo funny and TRUE how you relax a bit with your second child! I was immediately saying "Oh I remember this" and grabbing a smock to put on Chloe!
Seeing her safely play is when I realized Oops I totally should have let Caleb do this years ago!!! Well he still got his chance and LOVED it, as you can see, so did Chloe!

Then we headed to another area with paper planes!! You could shoot them across the room in a machine, use other paper to build things, and even find blocks to stack! I Love all of the things there are to do! Build them up!!
Then CRASH!!!! :)

Seeing her safely play is when I realized Oops I totally should have let Caleb do this years ago!!! Well he still got his chance and LOVED it, as you can see, so did Chloe!
Then we headed to another area with paper planes!! You could shoot them across the room in a machine, use other paper to build things, and even find blocks to stack! I Love all of the things there are to do! Build them up!!
Then CRASH!!!! :)
Then it was time to head to the BIGGEST Jungle Gym I have EVER seen!! Caleb LOVED it back then and still does!! Maybe even more so!! Look at how BIG it is! 3 stories high!!
Caleb at the TOP!! Behind him is where you SLIDE down!! Yes a huge slide winds down the middle! More on that in a minute.

As you can see Caleb had a hard time seeing over the top so Daddy went up there to hold Caleb up so I could get a better picture! :)
There they are!! Nearly touching the ceiling!! That's a pulley beside them where kids bring balls to the top and then catapult them off into a scoring area! :)

Caleb SLIDING down!!!

From the Jungle Gym we headed to an old area full of history and artifacts. Chloe hopped right on this one!

Much more to come from the SCIENCE MUSEUM!! So be sure to check back!! :)
Caleb at the TOP!! Behind him is where you SLIDE down!! Yes a huge slide winds down the middle! More on that in a minute.
As you can see Caleb had a hard time seeing over the top so Daddy went up there to hold Caleb up so I could get a better picture! :)
There they are!! Nearly touching the ceiling!! That's a pulley beside them where kids bring balls to the top and then catapult them off into a scoring area! :)
Caleb SLIDING down!!!
From the Jungle Gym we headed to an old area full of history and artifacts. Chloe hopped right on this one!
Much more to come from the SCIENCE MUSEUM!! So be sure to check back!! :)Blessings & Love, Ashley
thanks for taking me with you , thru the pics that is! Don't want anyone to think I physically there with you! LOL
ReplyDelete