These little cuties had a dual swim party to celebrate Miss Piper turning 6 & Mr. Shawn turning 3!
The birthday girl and boy are the kiddos of my hubby's 1st cousin Mandy and her hubby Chris. So they are our kids 2nd cousins. But I LOVE that they are the same age, so they are more like 1st cousins and sweet friends!!
Daddy and Chloe relaxing in the POOL!
Both of my kids LOVE the water!!
I was so PROUD of Caleb! His 4 weeks of swimming lessons really paid off! He did great job swimming!! And most of the time he did so without his floaties or life jacket! Piper & Caleb!
Posing with the BIRTHDAY GIRL!!
After about an 1 1/2 in the pool it was time for cupcakes and to sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
And by the looks of it, I would say the cupcakes were YUMMY!!! :)
Then it was time for PRESENTS!! :) I took a picture of the kids opening their gifts from Caleb & Chloe! :)
Happy Birthday Piper & Shawn!! Thanks for inviting us!! We had soooooooo much FUN!!! We LOVE you both bunches!! Blessings & Love, Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment