Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Zookeeper LOVES Popcorn!!!

To say that Caleb LOVES Animals is an understatement! He ADORES them! So when he saw the preview for the movie ZooKeeper he wanted to go! So Daniel and I made a Family Date out of it! :)Only sweet little Chloe is still too young for movies, so Pappy & Granny came over to play while we headed out! :)
Notice Chloe "popped Granny's collar" :) Stylin! :)


We got there are little early for snacks and a good seat!! If you go to the movies with Caleb, POPCORN is a MUST! ha! :)
He will even share with ya! :)
We had such a good time!! It was a really cute movie!! :) Caleb said "Let's buy this one!" ha!


Chloe had a BLAST too back at home!! And Caleb was glad to see his sister when we got home!


I Love how much they LOVE to play with each other right now!! Makes me smile! :)

Blessings & Love, Ashley

1 comment:

  1. I want to see that movie also, and popcorn is a must !!!

    ReplyDelete