Sunday, July 17, 2011

Party, Party, Party!!!

This is sweet Mandy & her Mom Debra! I love these two! This Saturday we had a Scentsy/Mary Kay party at Mandy's House! Mandy sells Scentsy and her Mom sells MK!
Here is my Momma, me, & Tasha trying on all of the FUN make-up! Make up and the Tippit girls goes hand in hand!ha! We LOVE it! I also LOVE Scentsy!!
            Sweet Aunt Honey also Loving the MK!! :)
                       She really is sooo sweet!
              I always say Honey fits her just right!!
Told you we Love make up! ha! Pretty Pretty! ha!
Here is Debra showing us the new and hot MK items!! :)
Pretty Piper & Cap!! After Cathy ordered her goodies she played with Miss Piper!! I love that little girl! She was making the sweetest pictures for everyone!!

Such a FUN afternoon!!! Full of BEAUTIFUL Ladies!! Thanks Debra  &Mandy!!!
Blessings & Love, Ashley

1 comment: