I was headed to work but we snapped a few sweet pics!! I LOVE this one! :)
Yes that's Caleb putting ears on his sister, and Chloe over the pics by now! ha! Memories!! But, I am blessed with a wonderful family! :)
We always have a cook out on Fourth of July! But since my parents are trying to sell their house this year they asked if we could have it at my house! Well of course!! They even did it early so I could attend since I had to work! They brought the food and even cooked it! They also helped me clean after!! I heart my family! :)
Here is Aunt Debbie toasting the buns! :)
And a few pics of the yummy food!!

It was a fun afternoon spent celebrating our Nation's Birthday!!
4 Generations!! :)
My Dad and his GIRLS!! :)
My Grandad & Aunt Debbie AKA Aunt KiKi! 
Caleb had a fun time playing with Uncle Stephen! He is a great Uncle and Brother-in-Law! 
He even fixed our air that day! GOD BLESS him for that!! Thank you can not be said enough!!
Blessings & Love, Ashley
Meanwhile Miss Chloe was putting on a show!! This little bit LOVES to DANCE! It was cracking us up!!

Here she is waiting on the next tune so she can SHAKE it!! :)
Nina got her GROOVE on too!

And so did Bubba! Here he is doing the FAMOUS Frog Dance! ha! :)
Here she is waiting on the next tune so she can SHAKE it!! :)
Nina got her GROOVE on too!
Blessings & Love, Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment