He headed to Braum's for ICE CREAM!!
That night when he got in his P.J.'s they sent us this pic! He is getting so big, my baby is growing up!!
When I got off work that night we even did FACETIME to say Goodnight!! :) Yes he was up late but hey it's summer and he is with the grandparents! :)
I almost forgot to mention a note about our Fireworks this year!! Here is what they looked like...
Yep all on TV!! Cool shot huh!! Fireworks were banned all over our area this year because of the drought. You coudn't have them or possess them. It was a little disappointing because the city has a fireworks show and they postponed it. But I am glad they did, and thankful for the bans!
Pretty fireworks are just not worth someone losing their life or home!
The NEXT day Nina took Caleb to one of his FAVORITE places for lunch!!
Also this week my kids and their "Nanny Nina" have been Pool Crashing! ha!Well actually they were invited, but they headed to 2 pools in 2 days! ha! The first was Laurie's pool!
Laurie and Baby Jaxon were great hosts! She was my sister's BFF growing up so Tasha went too!
My water babies with Aunt Tasha!
Then it was time for...

I think Caleb won! ha!Meanwhile Miss Chloe moved from the BIG pool to her own "Personal" Pool! ha!
They had a BLAST!! Thanks Simpson Family for the invite! Wish I had that day off to enjoy the pool too!!! :)The next day they had an invite to Tasha's Mother-in-Law & F-I-L- pool!! Look more gators and water fun!!
Chloe took a break here to munch on a snack!! :) Swimming always makes me HUNGRY too! 
Little Princess Chloe also had a "personal pool" to swim in at Miss Ginger's House! Love the shape!

Caleb is getting BRAVE in the pool let me tell you!! I am soooo proud! I was told he swam the entire length of the pool and was jumping in the deep end non-stop! He even dove in and swam around to gather rings at the bottom of the pool!!
All with supervision of course! And check out this pick!!! HE GOT AIR!!!
A BIG Thank you to Aunt Tasha, who is also a lifeguard, for working with him!!! :)
Thanks Ross Family for the FUN day at the Pool!And with this RECORD BREAKING TEXAS HEAT I'm sure there will be plenty more pool days for these kiddos!
Blessings & Love, Ashley
so luckey they have froiends with pools Lol
ReplyDelete