Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fourth of July Church Picnic 2011

Sunday kicked off the first of our Fourth of July Celebrations!!!
We had our annual Country Chapel Picnic in the Park!

We always start with a few patriotic songs.
Here you see my Mom, the Praise & Worship Leader. Then Lindsey, Mona, Me & Tasha!
Then my Dad gives a short sermon. This year is wa on "What does FREEDOM mean to you?! "
To me it's about being able to go to a park, and worship God openly. Also just being able to grill out and be with friends and family. A lot of other countries just don't have that liberty. They could be killed for being a Christian, and if not that, then just attacked because of the extreme violence where they live. I often take it all for granted but I really am THANKFUL for our FREEDOM!We had 70 people show up!! A great crowd!
Here are a few more FUN pictures of the afternoon!! IT WAS HOT, triple digit heat people, but always Fun!
Me and my Sister!
My hubby!! I love this picture of him! He took it! :)Then it was time to EAT!! YUMMY! There was a lot of food! We had burgers, hot dogs, chips, fruit and LOTS of treats!
Here is Chloe! She LOVED the watermelon!

Isn't this flag cake cute!! I am not sure who made it, but I had to snap a picture! Nina & Chloe!
Mommy & Chloe! She was eyeing the treats! :)
Daniels parents came too! They come every year and it's always great to see them there! :)
Here's Granny & Pappy with the kids! :)

Aunt KiKi, Me, & Tasha!

Tasha & Stephen

And a BIG shout out of THANKS to the LAGAT family!! They had these AWESOME, and dare I say super CUTE fans to help us stay cool! It was a fan, that also squirted cool water! Caleb had one for soccer but it broke a while back!
LOVED the ones she had! They were lighter and one was PINK!!! :) ha!
From the looks of it I would say Chloe LOVED it too! ha!!
Lots & Lots of cool water was our friend that morning!
Blessings & Love, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment