Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Cousin Trey & Amy's Wedding Day!!

So I had to share some pictures from the WEDDING!!
Starting with this sweet picture that was in the wedding invitation! :) My cousin Trey and his now wife Amy! :) The invitation!


So before the ceremony started, we snapped lots of pictures!! Some of the family is missing because they were in the wedding and had to all be in the back before hand.:)


We sat on the front row so I was able to snap 2 pictures with my phone,no flash of course, with out being distracting. ( I held it really low. iphones are great for that! :)


I love this one of my Dad praying a blessing over the couple.




Trey had all 3 ministers in his family involved. His Dad, Grandad, and my Dad- his Uncle Garry. They are all pastors and all took part in the ceremony. Such a special and BLESSED ceremony.


Trey is a pastor too now! He is a children's minister.


Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Wilborn!! We LOVE you both!! It was a BEAUTIFUL wedding!!

Reception fun still to come!! :)


Blessings & Love, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment