To celebrate the family loaded up and headed to Decatur for a Steak Dinner!! Yum, right! :)
Here was the birthday gift from the Fitzwater's! A movie gift card and some candy to eat when she heads to the show!
Here's some pictures of our ride there! It was about an hour away! :)


Caleb & Grandma sang "Old McDonald had a Farm" for a good portion of the trip! Ha! She is soooo sweet! He kept making her sing about EVERY animal, that I think is on the planet!! She was such a sport, she just sang away with him!!
I think Old McDonald is going to need a few more farms to fit all of those animals though! ha!!
Grandad was the co-pilot!
And dear ol' Dad got us there and back!! :) With some help from a few "back seat" drivers! You know who you are! hahaha!!
We made it!!

And LOVED every minute of it!! They even had a girl walk around and sing!! Very cool!!
Grandad was the co-pilot!
And dear ol' Dad got us there and back!! :) With some help from a few "back seat" drivers! You know who you are! hahaha!!
We made it!!

And LOVED every minute of it!! They even had a girl walk around and sing!! Very cool!! 

Me & the BIRTHDAY GIRL!!


The LADIES!!!!
Time to head back home!!!




The LADIES!!!!
Time to head back home!!!

A great night full of family, great food and BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!
Blessings & Love,Ashley
Ashley your the best! Thank you for all the pics and comments for my birthday! This birthday was so much fun and it is because everyone came and the presents were the coolest. They were everything I wanted and more. But my candy is all gone! O I think I ate it all! LOL! You took awesome pics which I will treasure forever. And the cake says it all! Love Ya'll
ReplyDelete