Just a girly girl place that I feel right at home in!! ha!! We had a blast and laughed a lot! Mostly at ourselves! ha! Daniel always says a reality show should pick us up! ha!! After that I had about a million errands to do!!
So before Caleb got out of school, Chloe and I did some last minute Birthday Shopping for Caleb!

We went to Party Town and saw these GIANT bottles in the baby section that Chloe wanted to hold!

I thought it was cute so I was taking her picture but this happened!! 
Oops!! She wanted to drink them!! So I had to quickly grab them away from her and distract her with something else! ha!

Oops!! She wanted to drink them!! So I had to quickly grab them away from her and distract her with something else! ha!
After that we picked up Caleb from school and headed to Toy's R Us for one last "glance" before his up-coming Birthday!
But Mommy spotted something first!! 

HAHA!! The anchor Barbie!!
Love her pink suit!
Caleb found lots of fun things too but I was to busy paying attention ,and didn't snap any pictures!
But stay tuned B-day Celebrations are sure to come!
Blessings & Love, Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment