Monday, August 22, 2011

My Second Grader Heads To School!

I can't believe my Caleb is a 2nd grader!! Wow look at that sweet face, they grow up too fast!
This has become our annual picture with the new backpack! Love it! One day I will have to compare them all!
Here is Caleb posing with his little sister before he heads to school! These two light up my life! In the car!! Walking into school! Check out that extra bag of supplies!! :)Putting up the backpack in Caleb's locker! Daddy is so good! Always looking out for us and helping!! Time to put up all of those supplies! :) Thankfully we got there early and beat a lot of the kids into the classroom, so we were able to snap a lot of pictures without embarrassing Caleb! ha!
Hey, I am taking advantage of that as long as he will let me! :) I know one day I will just have to sneak one with my i phone cause he will be saying "MOM, no pictures!!" HA!Putting stuff up at his desk!

Caleb & Daddy!! Chloe was LOVING the classroom and the crayon box!! ha! She would have stayed there all day! It was cute because Caleb loved having her there too!
Kids were starting to come in, So it was time for us to leave and wish Caleb a great first day at school!One last pic! ha!

He said he is actually surrounded by kids he knows from Kindergarten and 1st grade.
It looks like a lot of girls in this pic, but Caleb said one of his buddy's, that came in after we left, sits right beside him! :)
And to top the first day off it was an Early Release Day, and Caleb said he had GREAT first day!!!
Here is his "I survived my first day of second grade" pic to prove it! :)
Blessings & Love, Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment