Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Girl Time!!

So Friday's have become "Girls Lunch-Out" Days! ha! I love it! Me, My Mom and Sister have been using that time for a little Girl Time! Here's our latest outing at McCalisters! I LOVE the chicken tortilla soup there!!!! It's Fun to just catch up on the week and talk about our shows! ha!! There is a new show out called Tia and Tamara and it's crazy how they are soooo like me and my sister!!

BFF's, then crying or mad over what one said, then BFF's again! ha!! Do you ever out grow that?!?! ha!! And you know just be BFF's! Just kidding!! I love my sista to pieces!!!

My Momma too!
Let's just say we LAUGH a lot!!! It's so much FUN and a time I look forward too! :)
Plus we always EAT YUMMY FOOD!! ha!

Blessings & Love, Ashley

1 comment:

  1. O I miss the days when I got to go out on girl's outing before I started working. But it is fun to read up and see what you guys are eating so I know what to order when I go out to eat! HEEEEE! You girls look so cute! Keep me posted it is fun to read and see!

    ReplyDelete