Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My News Speech In Graham Texas

So The Bazan's, sweet and dear family friends, asked me to come to Graham Texas and share a little bit at the Lions Club meeting about my day as a news anchor for Channel 6.
I was excited to go, but being MISS SHY, I was also VERY NERVOUS! I know people think it's weird that I am on the news and still SHY, but I look into a camera/prompter,not lots of EYES! ha!! No I LOVE meeting new people and this job had helped me break out of my shell, but I still get nervous before a crowd!!
But I had a blast! The people were SO great! They were friendly and sweet and made me and Daniel feel comfortable!
We had lunch, sang songs, and then it was time for my speech!
This next one is kindof a weird picture because I am in mid scentence but hey it shows I was there! ha!! My sweet hubby went too!! He took these! I did an intro...
And then showed pictures and walked everyone through my day. There were about 50 people there!
One day, hopefully soon, I am going to blog some of those pictures so I can have them as a memory too!
After the slide show we showed a preview of our Fall Shows on CBS and then took questions!
It was a FUN afternoon and I am so thankful that Charlie thought enough of me to ask me to come!
Charlie and his beautiful wife are a blessing from above and I love them dearly! A BIG THANKS TO GRAHAM & The Lions Club! :)

Blessings & Love, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment