Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Family Affair With Aunt Cyndie & Cousin Ster!!

I ADORE Family!!! So when we got a somewhat surprise visit from Aunt Cyndie and Cousin Sterling we were sooooo excited to see them!! They live in Austin and wanted to come up and see the family before Sterling headed back to college! :)

We met them for lunch today at El Chico!! We LOVE Mexican food!!
Here's me & Tasha with Aunt Cyndie!!! I Heart her!!! Cousin Sterling!! He is the youngest cousin out of 7, and I am the oldest! :)
Miss "Chlo Chlo" munching on something yummy!! (Caleb was in school and Daniel was at work)
Grandad and Mom!
Cyndie & Grandma!

Cyndie really wanting to EAT that CHIP!!! ha!! She cracks me up!! Aunt Tasha & Chloe!!
We had such a FUN time at lunch and thankfully it didn't end there! That night Aunt Cyndie made everyone a delicious meal!! OH MY IT WAS HEAVENLY!!! SERIOUSLY!! It was called Pesto Chicken!! I wasn't sure at first about the green sauce, but man it was CRAZY good!!!!!! I could've eaten more just because it tasted so good!And my sister, Miss Bakerella, made a delicious and the cutest cake ever!! And as you can see, it went fast!!! Chloe loved it all too! She was trying to eat mine!! ha! I am truly BLESSED with such a wonderful family! I just wish we all lived in the same city! But I know that's not always possible, so I really cherish the times we are all together!!
My sweet and WONDERFUL hubby Daniel was there too, but he was taking most of the pics so I don't have one of him! :(



So blessed! I pray you are too!

Blessings & Love, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment