Oh YEAH!!!
But Daniel said they learned some patience before that bite finally came! ;)
After holding the little guy and snapping some pictures, it was time to throw him back! Yep, all of that hard work just for FUN!!! :)
Here's something cool though! Remember how I said they spent a lot of time WAITING!
Well they noticed this guy a ways down catching one fish after another. So they made their way over to him after awhile and Daniel said the guy was super nice and even helped Caleb out. His name is Chris. Yes, I think they all became fishing buddies! :)
Chris was in town from Dallas visiting his sister and was out that morning enjoying the fishing pond.
Chris was in town from Dallas visiting his sister and was out that morning enjoying the fishing pond. Like I said they all became fishing buddies for the moment! :)
I appreciate friendly people!!
He even let Caleb touch the big fish he caught.
HE also gave Caleb some live bait ...AKA WORMS! (ewwwww!!!) ha! 
HE also gave Caleb some live bait ...AKA WORMS! (ewwwww!!!) ha! 
And shortly after is when my little fisherman caught this little slimy beauty! :)

Way to go guys!! Such a good Daddy to spend 3 hours outside, patiently waiting, in this triple digit heat!!! Also a big thanks to him for taking all of these GREAT pics so I could share them with all of you!! :)
Blessings & Love, Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment