It was PACKED inside when we went, and I was OVERWHELMED at first but I LOVED it!!
The sandwiches were soooo yummy!!
They even make their own chips, and the COOKIES... oh my stars!! :)
Here is me and my MOMMA!
Miss TASHA!!
They even give you these cute cards that you put on your table so they know where to take your order.
Ours was FANTASY ISLAND! ha! I have never seen the TV show but I liked the card idea! ha!
I started thinking maybe that's where the name Gidget came from. :) The movie :) Again something I have never seen!
But I adore the place! :)
**I also wanted to WISH A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweet Aunt Debbie!! I cant wait to CELEBRATE!! :) **
Here we are celebrating last year!! :) Enjoy your day Debbie!!Love ya!

Blessings & Love, Ashley
I love Gidget's !!! Glad you had a good time :o)
ReplyDelete