Sunday, August 7, 2011

We Are Family

Our last full day in Houston after the wedding was spent with family! :)
Half of us went to Chick-Fila and the others to Coney Island!
Ya know I went to CHICK-FILA!!ha! :)

Me and my Papa!!
Mom & Grannie!Miss Chloe loves some Chick-Fila too!! My Dad, Daniel and Caleb all went to Coney Island!

We even had a surprise visitor!! My cousin MANDY!!! :)
Love her!! Her and her hubby live in the same town as my grandparents and her hubby and kiddos were also eating at Coney Island and saw my Dad, Daniel & Caleb!!Crazy huh!!
Mandy and her Mom went to eat somewhere else, and then came up to Chick-Fila to say Hi!!!

Sisters with their daughters! :) Mother & Daughter!! My Aunt & Cousin!! So glad I got to see Mandy!! I'm lucky because her Momma lives in Wichita Falls too, so I get to see her a lot!! Love it! Wish ALL of my family lived in the same town!!Mandy's sweet family also came by to say HI!!! PRECIOUS!! Miss you guys & gals!!After lunch me, my Mom, Chloe, Aunt Debbie & Mandy all went shopping in downtown Katy at some cute little stores! :)Here is a hat I found in an Antique shop! It's cute huh! I could've worn this to William & Kate's Royal Wedding and fit right in! :)
Why are hats not "in" here like they are in England? Ever wonder when that style just went away?
I would bring it back but this hat was EXPENSIVE!! Maybe that's why! ha!!

Here is another super cute shop we went into! I had a BLAST!! Shopping in little shops, and spending time with family! Can't beat that! :)

XOXOXO!!
Blessings & Love, Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Love the hat , I would so wear a hat Love them !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete