Thursday, August 11, 2011

Momma Is That YOU?

So we were shopping at Dillards the other day, looking for me a few on sale "work" dress jackets, when the cutest thing happened!
I was over in the womens clothes area...and Caleb, my Mom, & Chloe were in shoes.
I walked over there and my Mom said "Ashley,Caleb just asked if that was you!?"
I said who and she pointed to this sign! ha!She said Caleb kept saying "Is that Momma, Is that Momma?" And she was like WHERE? All as he is pointing to the poster! ha!
I thought it was soooo cute I had to take a picture. The one I took wasn't very good but you can see me in the background!
I said we kind of do favor Caleb, in the face! But I was thinking I sure wish I had her TINY waist too!! ha! My cartoon sister! ha! Just had to share!
Have a great day!
Blessings & Love, Ashley

2 comments:

  1. THAT IS HILARIOUS!!! i thought it was you when it came up on my blog reader ;) i loooove it!!!! and whatever, you are STILL so tiny after having two beautiful babies! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So now you know how Caleb sees his mom. BEAUTIFUL,GORGEOUS, LOVABLE AND THE BEST MOMMY IN THE WORLD! And yes skinny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete