Well meet CHLOE!! :)
I have the cutest pictures to PROVE it too!!
But first I had to show off these Fun pictures I took Sunday at church!
Chloe was LOVING this little mirror!! :)

Now onto the Shoe pictures!!
So I should mention that nearly all of Chloe's shoes "squeak" so she probably loves them more because of that, but she literally goes to the closet and hits the door and shouts SHOES!! ha! She always wants to put them on!! ha!
And her sweet Daddy, who she has wrapped around her little finger, let her sleep in them the other night, since taking them off would "make her cry" Oh dear! ha!
So this is what I came home to after work the other night! ha!


Yes, I did take the sweet shoes off my little Sleeping Beauty, but I'm sure it won't be the last time I will have too! ha!! 
Blessings & Love, Ashley
Yes, you are right about Chloe having daddy wrapped around his finger. I feel sorry for you.LOL! I will give her that mirror because she was watching her self talking to her self. Really sweet!
ReplyDeleteI love the sleeping pics, so peaceful and cute.
Guess we should start saving money for the fancy shoes like in the movie and series "Sex in the City"