We wanted to spend the entire day together so we planned out some fun! Starting with sleeping in! ha! Doesn't get better than that!
For lunch we decided to do that as a FAMILY! So we loaded up the kids for a special meal at CHUCK E CHEESE!! So romantic huh!
I have tons of PRECIOUS pictures but I'm just going to show a few today. I decided to make Chuck E Cheese it's own post! ha!
Here's me and Daniel! Caleb took the pic!! :) Sorry it's a little blurry!
Sweet Bubba & Sister!!! :) This was Chloe's FIRST ride!! :) SHE LOVED IT!!
After lunch we headed home, and Grandad & Grandma came over to watch the kids! All so Daniel and I could head to the MOVIES!! :)
I just really appreciate how much they LOVE their great grandkids and are always willing to help out! :) THANK YOU BOTH!!
We went to see "Just Go With It" OMG it was SOOOOO FUNNY!!!
We heart the Movies!! Seriously Daniel and I are two peas in a pod that way! LOVE IT!! :)It's a "mini" wedding cake!!
The two strawberries cost the same price as the cake! AWESOME HUH!!
We thought that was a great deal and something worth it, for an added "tasty" memory!! This needs to be an annual thing for sure!! ha!! 
Here is my gift for Daniel!! More on that in a bit!!
For dinner more family help! :) Pappy & Granny came over to play while Daniel and I headed to McBrides for a steak dinner!!
Posing before the meal!! I LOVE this man!! :)




For dinner more family help! :) Pappy & Granny came over to play while Daniel and I headed to McBrides for a steak dinner!!
Posing before the meal!! I LOVE this man!! :)


The food was AMAZING!!!! Here's mine! Chicken Fried Steak!!

After dinner Daniel surprised me with 2 gifts!! First was an AWESOME poem he wrote for me!! I will have to talk to him about maybe sharing, at least part of it!! :) He used to write them for me all of the time and says he is bringing it back!! :) YAY!! They are soooo good! This one was funny and sweet too!
After dinner Daniel surprised me with 2 gifts!! First was an AWESOME poem he wrote for me!! I will have to talk to him about maybe sharing, at least part of it!! :) He used to write them for me all of the time and says he is bringing it back!! :) YAY!! They are soooo good! This one was funny and sweet too! Then he pulled out this!!!!
A BAG FROM GORDONS JEWLERS!!! YAY!!! and these diamond/pearl beauty's were inside!! :) I love them!! Thank you baby!!! 
Then it was time for Daniel's gift!! Not as fancy, but from the heart!! :)
It's a bunch of goodies for his office!!
A BAG FROM GORDONS JEWLERS!!! YAY!!! and these diamond/pearl beauty's were inside!! :) I love them!! Thank you baby!!! 
Then it was time for Daniel's gift!! Not as fancy, but from the heart!! :)
It's a bunch of goodies for his office!! 
It was truly a day full of fun and blessings!! Thank you Jesus for 5 wonderful years with my hubby! I pray for many many many more!! :)
Blessings & Love, Ashley
awwww! I LOVE HOW romantic and sweet you both are! :) That really looked like a FUN FUN DAY! :)
ReplyDeleteIt was a great day. Love Baby!
ReplyDelete