But before I show off my pics I quickly want to say that Our Anniversary was AWESOME!! So many fun things to share!! More on that in a later and LONGER post! ha!! :) MEMORIES!! :)
Saturday started with a PERFECT PEDI & MANI!!
Jealous yet...keep listening! It gets better!! I HAD A GIFT CARD TOO!
Oh man it was like a dream vacation for free, or a Steak Dinner on someone else! Ok maybe not that exciting but still FUN! hehe!!
After I was all "painted an dolled up" it was time to head to the SOCCER FIELD! ha!! Game 3 BABY!!
Let's GO Caleb, Let's GO!!
And boy did Caleb have a support team today!!! It was AWESOME to see so many of the numerous faces, that Love him, take time to come out and CHEER him on!! :)Including: Ninna, Chloe & Grandma!
Aunt Honey, Aunt Debra & Granny (Chloe makes a cameo in all of them! :)
Pappy & Uncle Wade!
And that's not all!! Also me AKA Momma, Daddy, & Papa!!! GO CALEB!!Chloe might be dressed like my little princess, but she doesn't mind getting dirty or playing outside!! In fact I think I heard her say...

But she wasn't a fan of wearing Sunglasses!! Guess she wanted to see the sun not hide it!! ha!! 
Headed to give Grandma a kiss! :)Awww....so sweet!! Hey there is Papa in the top right corner!! Yay, he made it in the picture!! Sorry Dad to cut ya off a little bit!! LOVE YA! :)

Such a fun afternoon and weekend!! It was great seeing everyone, Thanks again!! (especially to the ones I usually only get to talk to on Facebook! :)
LOVE YOU ALL! :) (including all of my other wonderful family members who wanted to, but couldn't be there today!!)
Grandma just showed me a pic when she was 2 years old sitting in the grass with two bows in her hair. We pulled up this pic of Chloe and they look just a like! You have to see!
ReplyDelete