Friday, March 25, 2011

Fun Fashion Friday!

Friday was full of Shopping w/Mom & Fun with the kiddos!!

First fun with the kids! Caleb was at school, so Chloe and I played and played and played!!
One of my little miss priss's favorite things to do is play ball!! go figure!! :)
So Ninna bought her a princess ball!
That she LOVES!!!
But don't let this sweet little face fool you!! This little miss, is into EVERYTHING!!!
One of things she loves to do know is mess with the TV remotes!!
She likes to turn it on-off-flip the channels, all while OTHERS are watching it! ha!!
After a Nap, we met up with Ninna, picked up Caleb from school and headed to the mall!!
It was time to GO SHOPPING!!!

**Ok so most girls LOVE to shop!! I DO NOT! I LOVE LOVE LOVE new things, and clothes but HATE trying stuff on!! UGH Its like torture!! I just want it to magically fit and be DONE!


Well it's not that easy, and I really needed some new tops and stuff for work, so my Mom, bless her heart, got me to go and helped me pick out some new stuff!! YAY for that though! **

Anyways now that I stressed that, lets continue with pics! ha!! Caleb LOVES pushing around his sister in her stroller!! :)


Aren't they just precious!! I know I say this a lot but I truly love how much they adore one another!
Caleb even got LUCKY while tagging along on the shopping trip!! He found $1! I let him keep it b/c there was NO ONE else around that it could've belonged to.
Plus I'm still wondering if it fell out of my purse while I was digging for my phone! ha!! Same place?!?!? hummm???? :)
Ninna spoils this little boy nearly EVERY time they go to the mall with a COOKIE so of course we had to stop!! :)

Here he is waiting patiently...
Man don't these look AWESOME!! I was good and did NOT eat a cookie! But THIS picture makes me want one or two! ha!!
After the shopping was done it was time to head home!! :)
Time to kick back, and get off our feet!
Because let me tell you honey, My Momma--takes SHOP til' you DROP, seriously!! :)
But as you can see that's a GOOD thing!! :)
Honestly I really am grateful!!
So here's a little shout out for my Momma!! :)
"Thanks Mom for being the Queen of Shopping and helping me find some great stuff and bargains!! Love ya!! "


Blessings & Love, Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Can not wait to see the new clothes on TV! Really nice of you to give your mom a shout out! And you are right about her she loves to shop!
    You have really GREAT sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED HELP!! :) I need some new clothes tooo! HA love the pics!

    ReplyDelete