Friday, March 25, 2011

Slithery Snakes!!

So I recently went to RiverBend Nature Center to do an Inside Texoma show!! :) It was lots of fun filled with lots of critters!! Check out the cute little turtle I am holding and Miss Jennica! :)I know you also saw that snake she was holding! I named him Mr. Slither!! YIKES! Snakes freak me out!!
But to be a good sport for the show...well...I HELD IT!!! AGH!! :)
I look sooooo CALM in these pictures but I was FROZEN like this!! ha!!
And I must have gone a little crazy because then he all of the sudden became soooo cute I had to give him a...
KISS!! What are you crazy!! This was as close as I got to him and I was PRAYING he was not going to stick out his scary slimey tongue and get me!! Ha!! I LOVE this picture but my bravery is just NOT as it appears! ha!! But only the BLOG will tell! So SHHHH!!! :)
If you find this picture anywhere else then, me and Mr. Slither are BFF's!! ha!!
I also wanted to show this cute behind the scenes pic!! Here are the camera chicks!! Lindsey & Ashley! That's A-Squared on the right!! :) Remeber we won the Inside Texoma Addy award!! :) Proof we are all, hard at work again! :)
Yes me too! Kissing & holding snakes is a Tough Job! :) ha!!
Have a Slithery Fun Filled Friday!!
Blessings & Love, Ashley

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry but do I know you?!! Did Mr. Slithers put a spell on you to kiss him?!! I like to see the people who work behind the scence! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete