Monday, March 7, 2011

Baby Chloe Is 15 Months Old!! :)

My sweet Baby Chloe!! Oh how how the time goes by! I can hardly believe you are already 15 months old!
Which is why I wanted to take a look at what you were up to these days!!
You weigh around 21 pounds, wear a size 3 diaper, size 12 month clothes, and a size 3 shoe.

And you have LOTS of Teeth!! But only one on the top front! :) too cute!! You are the world's FASTEST crawler, and are FINALLY willing to put those legs into motion too! HA!

You love to walk back and forth, and can take between 5 & 6 steps! You can also walk from the couch to the table! As far as walking along the table and couch, well that is a BREEZE and has been a natural for you for a while now! But the independent walking is on YOUR time my strong-willed baby!! :)
You are into EVERYTHING! You keep me, your Daddy, and "Nanny Ninna" on our toes! HA! You love to open and shut doors, climb on things with NO FEAR, and SCURRY to Bubba's room to PLAY TRAINS!! Oh how you LOVE to play & DESTROY trains! HA!! Speaking of your brother, he can light up your smile!! YOU ADORE YOUR CALEB, and it makes my heart so happy! So when I show you this as a teenager, or pre-teen when yall are fighting you know why!! ha! :)

Seriously though he can just crack you up and make you giggle non stop!!
You also love to go through Mommy's purse and LOVE LOVE LOVE to play with our cell phones!! I seriously think that is your FAVORITE thing to do! You even take your fingers and scroll across the screen to look at pictures. So cute!!

Another big thing right now is sticking out your tounge! HA!! It's kindof cute right now I have to admit!!

You also LOVE to DANCE!! Oh girl, and amazingly you have RYTHYM!! You just bop that head and shake that bootie!! Here you are groovin' in the cutest PJ's on the block!! ha!! LOVE THEM!!
Your little legs just love to bop and those hands,my dear,were made for clapping!! Your favorite song is RUBBER DUCKY!!! :) You also love Jesus Loves Me, This Is The Way We Take A Bath, and The Wheels on the Bus!

You can wave and say Bye-bye & Hi! You can raise your hands and Praise Jesus, and also know how to blow kisses!! You can say Mama, Dada, Bubba, Ninna (sord-of ha!), Papa, Your "s"' sounds, and BLOW lots of bubbles! HA!
Your food right now consists of Gerber Toddler meals and diced apples, carrots and other yummy veggies!! You also love the Gerber snacks, like the cookies and cinnamon maple sticks. They smell just like pancakes!! You still take two naps a day which is HEAVENLY and are such a sweet girl who we all adore!! You are a strong willed child - that is for sure. You and your brother! Oh me!! ha!! Well you both get that honest!! :) You also get your LOVE for the DALLAS COWBOYS honest!! HA!! Daddy's Princess in the COWBOY'S HELMET!!When you dont want to do something, you have this sassy little head turn that is sure to let everyone know that you are not interested!! HA! It's your "NO MA'AM"! :)

You're the most Precious little girl, and you and your brother are our most cherished gifts from God!! I LOVE it when you raise your arms up for me, lean over to give me a kiss, or just pat me on the arm or leg!! I wouldn't trade that for the world! :)

My princess and Angel I LOVE you more than words can say!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Aww that's so sweet!!! This will be so great to have when she's older to remember all the things she did. It,s amazing how much you forget, but how fun to look back and remember all the little things they did. Don't forget Patty Cake ! She always wants to sing it, and clap and throw her hands in the air on ( throw them in the pan)! Caleb he is the greatest brother let's don't forget that's his girl he prayed for!!! Love the BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! This is SOOO sweet. I think I teared up a little. I can't imagine Chlo Chlo all grown up. I don't even want to imagine her all grown up. Makes me a little sad. :(
    sweet baby chloe is going to love that her mom took the time to write such wonderful things about her. Caleb is the BEST BROTHER! Hope she never forgets that... and she has the best AUNT EVER! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto on the above comments!
    I so wish I would have had this for my children!
    Today we song "O MacDonald" and she laughed and laughed. Also, the ball house, she had a blast fipping it over and throwing the balls out. Get ready, she is not afraid of anything!

    ReplyDelete