Friday, March 11, 2011

Meet the Queen of PROCRASTINATION!!

Ok so I know this is supposed to be my day 3 trip of Iowa, and I have a LOTS of FUN pictures I want to share, BUT....I'm changing it up a little tonight! :) I had this on my mind and wanted to share! :)

So I am talking to all of you out there who are PROCRASTINATORS like me! Ya know we have the BEST INTENTIONS in the WORLD and yet sometimes do NOT follow through! :( Check this out!

No, not the silly hearts and lips covering up the address for privacy, but the VALENTINES DAY card that I actually bought SEVERAL days BEFORE Valentines day for my sister and brother in law. Oh yeah but I just stuck it in the mail TODAY!!! AGH!! Seriously!!! I almost didn't even give it to them, because it's almost St. Patty's day!! Oh me!! Should've drawn a leprechaun on the front! HA!

But I do this all of the time, with Thank You notes, B-day cards, Thinking of You cards, or pics of the kids for family. I WANT to and MEAN to send them out but it's like I NEVER make the deadline!! BUSY BUSY RIGHT!

Someone, anyone, Ya know!?! Oh well, the good news is my sis LOVES surprises and treats anytime! RIGHT TASH! :)

Want more...Man I hope someone is relating right now!! HA!
Cause here's some more RANDOM thoughts and pictures I have been wanting to share the past few days!! :)

Here is my sweet Caleb's little boat he had to make for school! He said if it FLOATS he gets an "A PLUS", SINKS "F"!! Yikes! No pressure! :)

Good thing Daddy made it with him and not me! They are both so creative!!
Also this sweet picture that my Mom sent me of her and Chloe walking by the lake! Can you tell the sun and wind are bothering Chloe here! HA! Smile baby!! :)
I also wanted to show off a couple of Caleb's pictures from Dr. Suess's Birthday last week! They celebrated at school and made fun hats and other things related to his books! Here is the "thing" hair and who stick! Ya know, from Horton hears a WHO!
Oh and yes, his clothes are inside out below. It was CRAZY CLOTHES day at school that day!! HA! Another thing I have wanted to do ALL week is go get a cake ball pop from Starbucks!! UGH!! Everyone is tweeting and talking about them! My mom and Debbie even sent me this picture of Aunt KiKi lovin' one of the tasty treats! JEALOUS! :)
A lot of RANDOM things I know, but some cute pictures I have been putting off and really wanted to SHARE!! :)

Stay tuned though I really want to show off the rest of my Iowa trip too!! As always more to come!!
BLESSINGS AND LOVE!!

3 comments:

  1. I think we are all like that, oh well mean well! Cute pictures, as for Tasha and Stephen I say " better late then never" ha! About those cake balls at star bucks went for my daily coffee and they said free cake ball with any drink! Wouldn't you know I was on a diet AGAIN!! Ugh! So my sweet sister got it. She said it was WONDERFUL! ( wouldn't know). :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yes I do the same thing. I told pics of Linda and Chloe at the lake but Linda pick the one she wanted to send to you! LOL! Chloe never cried even with the wind blowing in her face.
    I see what you were talking about in the pic about my eyes, maybe I can create that again.HA!
    Caleb's pics were cool. You really are created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesnt matter how long it takes you to send me surprises!! I will take them ANYTIME! :) I love love love it! Thank you so much! we love Texas Road House! We can't wait to go and spoil it on us over spring break! :) Thanks for thinking of us on V-day/St. Pattys day! HA

    ReplyDelete