My sweet baby girl!! I can't believe another month has passed!!
16 months old and hitting new milestones everyday!! The biggest one this month is that you are WALKING!! YAY!! :) It's so cute in your little squeaky shoes to hear you stomping!!
You are constantly active! Go, go, go!! You can open and shut all of the doors, love to open the cabinets which is bringing about some "baby proofing" and baby gates now!!
But purses are still your favorite thing to rummage through! ha! 
At church you have lots of sweet friends, including baby Grace!!

16 months old and hitting new milestones everyday!! The biggest one this month is that you are WALKING!! YAY!! :) It's so cute in your little squeaky shoes to hear you stomping!!
You are constantly active! Go, go, go!! You can open and shut all of the doors, love to open the cabinets which is bringing about some "baby proofing" and baby gates now!!
But purses are still your favorite thing to rummage through! ha! 
At church you have lots of sweet friends, including baby Grace!!

You go back in the infant nursery every Sunday now with Miss Kaylani! (and on Wednesday night's too) That was HARD for me but I know you are in good hands and are growing up!
You're starting to become more aware of "strangers" and are attached to Daddy & Mommy! "Nanny" Ninna too :) You do not like it when we leave! :)
You LOVE the bath and I think you could stay there ALL day!! Your NEW favorite thing to do is SPLASH and then crack up laughing!! It's sooo cute!! Even if I am soaking wet! ha! You also love it when we pour water out of the bath toy cups!
You also love to bounce the ball!! It's seriously your favorite thing to play with right now! Balls you can throw, toss, & roll!! :)
And once again I have to stress how much you love your bubba and how much he cracks you up!! So sweet!!
Oh and we can't forget your Auntie and Uncle!! You love it when they come in to visit!! ;)
(This picture was just taken of you guys! )
You still take at least one 2 to 3 hour nap a day, and as long as you have a bottle, paci, blankie and a fan going...you're set! :) Yes we all sleep with the "fan" noise!! ha! Even my kids now!

Bottom line is my love, you are growing up way too fast!!! :)
I love you Chloe!! (and "bubba" Caleb!! )
You're starting to become more aware of "strangers" and are attached to Daddy & Mommy! "Nanny" Ninna too :) You do not like it when we leave! :)
You LOVE the bath and I think you could stay there ALL day!! Your NEW favorite thing to do is SPLASH and then crack up laughing!! It's sooo cute!! Even if I am soaking wet! ha! You also love it when we pour water out of the bath toy cups!
You also love to bounce the ball!! It's seriously your favorite thing to play with right now! Balls you can throw, toss, & roll!! :)
And once again I have to stress how much you love your bubba and how much he cracks you up!! So sweet!!
Oh and we can't forget your Auntie and Uncle!! You love it when they come in to visit!! ;)
(This picture was just taken of you guys! )
You still take at least one 2 to 3 hour nap a day, and as long as you have a bottle, paci, blankie and a fan going...you're set! :) Yes we all sleep with the "fan" noise!! ha! Even my kids now!
Some thing else about you is that you are such a LIGHT sleeper! Everything wakes you up! Caleb on the other hand will sleep even while I vacuum his room! No lie!! ha!
So you see why it's so amazing to me how different you both are when it comes to SLEEP! :)
We are trying to do away with the bottle and so far you're doing great! You drink out of a sippie cup all day!! :) Such a big girl! (right now the bottle is just for nap time and bedtime)

Bottom line is my love, you are growing up way too fast!!! :)
I love you Chloe!! (and "bubba" Caleb!! ) Blessings & Love, Ashley
Aww that's so sweet I want to cry! She is growing up so fast, it's hard to believe. Some times we don't see how fast she is growing up, until you point out all the things she has done and is doing . It's amazing and so sweet. I cherish all the days and times I get to spend with her and Caleb!! I LOVE them Sooooo much!!!!!!! Their Nina!!
ReplyDelete