Thursday, March 31, 2011

My New Favorite Games!! ;)

So this is a different post for me, but I had to share a NEW addiction I have!! Ha!! I have some new apps on my phone and little did I know when I discovered these that my 7 year old had it downloaded on Mom's I pad, and my sister was already a fan! Thought I was finding something new! ha!! So if you LOVE APPS try out this one! Oh my goodness it's sooooo addicting!! Here is my restaurant below! You design your restaurant, pick out and cook food, and it's sooo fun!!! The food cooks in REAL TIME TOO! So french toast is done in a minute but stew can take 2 days while Lobster is 16 hours! I know it sounds dumb when you are reading about it, but for some reason I AM HOOKED!! ha! I even fell for The Bakery Story! All FREE APPS I should mention!! Oh and Caleb already had this one too!! Are you kidding me!! Kids these days!! He was teaching me stuff!! ha!Another new favorite that I first talked about with my sister but just started playing is this:
It's scrabble on your phone! Only the computer tells you if the word is good, and figures out the points!! So it's all fun and no extra boring work! ha!! You can play with people you know too!! That is AWESOME!!!!! I play against Tasha, and we even have Daniel hooked!! There is no time limit either. You can play back and forth and some games take several days, because you just get to it when you can!!


LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! If you play PLEASE tell me!!!! I want to beat, I mean play you!!! ha!!


Happy GAMING Everyone!!

Blessings & Love, Ashley

1 comment:

  1. OK! I am going to look for these apps so I can play too! I have always watched Caleb play but I thought it was only for Iphones. Thank so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete