Saturday, March 12, 2011

Back to TEXAS & My BABIES!! Home From IOWA Trip!

So the morning I came home I had to get up at like 4 am!!
An hour I thought only existed in the PM!!! ha!! (or when I was anchoring the morning show!:)
So early right!! Well I had to be in the lobby by 4:45 to catch my shuttle and didn't wake up until like 4:15 when my "back up" front desk wake-up call came!! AGH!! I was throwing everything in my bag! Luckily I laid out clothes and packed the night before! It was a nightmare! Not to mention there was a HUGE mix up with the room bill!
That's how I smashed my muffin! It was thrown in my purse with EVERYTHING else I own! HA! OH well!! I made it in plenty of time!
In fact it was snowy and yucky so they had to spray off our plane before we left!
Here the guys are! TALK ABOUT A NERVOUS WRECK! I was praying soooo hard!! It took them forever and I thought something was wrong! UGH!
I mean don't get me wrong I wanted them to make sure it was clear but the longer it took, the more anxious I got!!
Well I made it Dallas SAFELY!! :) Tasha and Stepho were in Wichita for the weekend and I had a 3 hour lay-over to kill! :( So I had breakfast!! HA!
Only since I had been up since 4, I was CRAVING LUNCH!! If you know me you know I LOVE LOVE LOVE chips and salsa! So that's what I had at TGIF! That's the only place I could find that served it at 8:30 am! HA! Sounds gross for breakfast now but it was so YUMMY!!
Cheesticks too!! :) With a side of my laptop and Diet Coke! :)
FINALLY time to board my last flight home!! A sweet passenger who was also boarding took this for me!! I told him I was sending it to my little kids! I did too! :)

When I got off the plane I had an entourage waiting for me!!! I know this picture is horrible but it's a memory!! Ok so since you can't see them at all because I was walking in excitement when I snapped this....it's my Mom, Tasha, Caleb, Daniel & Chloe!! :) So sad this didn't turn out!! It was sooooo nice to see all of their faces!! :)
Caleb even made this sign for me and was holding it up when I walked in!!It has 2 sweet sides!! It made me feel like a star!!SOOO SPECIAL!!
So good to be home!!Here's Caleb soooo excited to wait for and get my luggage!! :) It was seriously the LAST one to come out too! :)
A great trip but glas to be back where I belong!! TEXAS BABY!! :)
Here are a few more pics I wanted to share from that weekend! This was at Justin & Lauren's wedding!
My Mom, Sis, and me!! :)
This one is of the Inmans and the only guy in the pic is Mr. Lance Lane! A dear friend of the family! He jumped in after he saw us all posing! Ha! SOOO funny I had to share! I said his wife should've posed with all the men at our table! That would've been cute to also post! hehe!
THIS weekend was also full of great memories and fun pictures! More on those to come!! :) Also just found out Tasha and Stepho got their Valentine from us in the mail today! HA!! And she loved it!! Knew she would!! That's the only reason I still sent it to them, I mean it was a MONTH LATE!! Oh dear!! :) I have got to do better! ha!
Blessings & Love, Ashley

2 comments:

  1. I so think the way you think on the blur pic because, so true, it is a GREAT memory. I do want to thank you for all the memories you have been bloging. It always brings me so much happiness that you just cann't believe.
    Caleb is really a big help waiting for his mommy's lugguage and the pic of you and Chloe looking at each other AHH! pics ARE worth a 1000 words. Love and BLESS you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it back safe and sound! :) hahah That blurry picture cracks me up! HAHA to bad it didn't turn out! I should of been taking pictures of us trying to get there. haha That would of been a good blog too! HA

    ReplyDelete