I left on a Wednesday afternoon, Feb 23rd and got back that Saturday afternoon, the 26th! :)
I said my sweet goodbyes to Caleb that morning and to Chloe before I headed to the airport! I know it's blurry but I love the pout face!! HA!
I was so excited about the chance to learn but hated to leave my 3 babies!! Yes 3!! Chloe, Caleb & DANIEL! :)
Chloe wanted to go with me!! Ha!! All she wanted to do was play on my suitcase!!
ok so if you also follow my sister Tasha's blog, then you got a sneak peak of this next part! HA! So I had a lay over at the airport and my sweet sister and brother in law picked me up at the airport to go grab something to eat! Sounds nice right!?!?!
Well...hahah!! The concern was getting me back in time, so they were and then they wern't coming, then I get a call that they were!! LAST MINUTE!!
I REALLY WANTED THEM TO!! :)
But we were all sweating our choice to leave once we left the airport and hit traffic!
However Tasha, the calm one normally, was FREAKING OUT! HAHA!! Role Reversal!! :) I LOVED it!
Traffic was so bad we decided to head to a nearby What-a-burger! Sad I know, but to all of our surprise a FUDDRUCKERS was right next door!! YAY!!!! :)

We may look happy in these next pictures but we didnt even have time to talk!! We were eating soooo fast! Ha!!!! But we were DETERMINED to get it all documented! HA!

It was actually SUPER YUMMY!! ( and yes I stole those edited pics from my sister's blog) Ha! She did a great job! :)
On the plane with my Diet Pepsi, magazine and COOKIE! Pepsi & Coke products are all they have up North by the way! I couldn't get a Diet Dr. Pepper anywhere!?!?! ha!:) WEIRD I SAY! :)

From Dallas to...
It was SOOO COLD!! HA!
Before bed I took a few pictures of my hair, for one last look at my long blonde hair! 

Have a BLESSED DAY!! :)

We may look happy in these next pictures but we didnt even have time to talk!! We were eating soooo fast! Ha!!!! But we were DETERMINED to get it all documented! HA!

It was actually SUPER YUMMY!! ( and yes I stole those edited pics from my sister's blog) Ha! She did a great job! :)So after that it was time to RUSH back to the airport!!
Love this picture of Tasha, she is sitting up so straight, hands at 10 & 2!! HaHa! Woman on a mission!! LOOK OUT!! :)

Well THANKFULLY I made it back in time, and get this the plane was even DELAYED!! :)
HAHA!!
But I wouldn't change that experience for the WORLD!! That was such a great memory!!
BEST SISTER AND BROTHER- IN- LAW EVER FOR MAKING THAT HAPPEN!! :)
Tasha even bought me a chocolate chip cookie for the plane!! WHICH WAS AWESOME!! :) LOVE YALL!
Tasha even bought me a chocolate chip cookie for the plane!! WHICH WAS AWESOME!! :) LOVE YALL!
Here I am at my terminal! Hanging out!! :)
It was SOOO COLD!! HA!Anyways Since it was late, 9:30p.m, when I landed a lady from the consultant company was so sweet and picked me up and took me to my hotel! The Marriott! It was really nice & BIG!!
I was set to get it cut and colored in Des Moines, Iowa, that next morning!!
Again all part of my job! :) A little mini-make over so to speak! :) Shopping too! FUN!
So I will leave you with these BEFORE pics!! More to come!! :)


Have a BLESSED DAY!! :)
omy gosh!! I didnt realize how long your hair was! WOWSERS!! You did get it CUT!
ReplyDeleteOh goodness.. the memories again of that day! We did switch roles. haha I was a wreck! :) I think because you werent... it put me in panic mode. When a role is already taken.. I just sit back... but when it NEEDS ME.. I'll step in! HA
So funny.. love the blog!
I am watchinhg you on TV now and you look great! And you look like you belong in this new position. Seems like you have always been there!So glad you did this blog. I loved the pics. It is great to have these memories and to document them-they will never be forgotten but you children will really enjoy later.
ReplyDelete