SO...here is 1/2 of my WEEKEND FUN!! Let's start with FRIDAY! (Keep in mind my Friday is like everyone else's Saturday! Because I am OFF on FRIDAY'S!! YAY!! :)
So that afternoon Nina was having Chloe & Caleb withdrawls! ha! She (Nanny Ninna) is off on Friday's now too!!
Here is my Mom and the lady that works there. OMG listen to this! SHE KNOWS THE PEOPLE PERSONALLY THAT WORK THERE!! LIKE LIFE STORIES!! HAHAHA!!!
I was like WHAT?!?!? You are at the window like 1 minute!! She knew about her baby and her pregnancy and so on! ha! SOOOOO MY MOM!! She seriously doesn't know a stranger, and these people LOVE her! :)
And they wonder why Caleb LOVES to make friends and chat in school!!! HAHA! SOOO his Ninna & Aunt Tasha!
We got the last two in the store! HA! And Chloe and I got them BOTH!! ha! Sorry Debbie! She was with us too and had to get a Rocky Road instead! but she said it's divine! I personally hate nuts so??!? :)
Ha! Don't you think it looks like I am singing in this picture!! ha! :)
Now I was being serious when I said Chloe too!! Check this out! ha! This kid will eat ANYTHING! She is like the give it to "Mikey" kid that used to be on commercials! ha! After that we went to pick up Caleb and for a treat Ninna got him McDonalds!! Then we headed to Grandad and Grandma's house!!
And that's were Chloe had her first and only one since, FRENCH FRY! :)Then we played airplane! PLEASE tell me you have played this. Ya know (if your the airplane) you put your tummy on the bottom of someones feet, then they put their legs up in the air like an airplane! ok sounds weird if you have no idea what I'm talking about, and I have no idea how to explain, ha! but here are the pictures! :)
Caleb & I thought it would be fun to show you what each of us saw!!
Here is our view of CHLOE:And her view of us! HAHA!
After that it was time to go home and cook dinner for Daddy & Caleb while Caleb went to SOCCER PRACTICE!!
Here is what we had! No idea what the name is, I got the recipe from my Mom. It's YUMMY!! Meat, tortillas, cheese, tomato sauce and picante sauce!!
Oh and CHIPS and CHEESE DIP!
No comments:
Post a Comment