Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My New Hair!!!!! Day 2 of My Trip To IOWA!!

Ok so day 2 was HAIR & SHOPPING DAY!!! :)

We started bright and early that morning because we had to drive 2 hours to Des Moines, Iowa!

Hair was a big discussion, they wanted to give me a more "polished/sophisticated" look.

I was told I needed more of an evening "anchor hair" & not college co-ed/Fox Morning News Hair! :) I get it, so I was on board! :)

And the place that did the magic, was Rick Mosley Hair Salon! He did the hair of our consultant , Julie, when she was a head anchor in Iowa and got me in as a favor to her! AWESOME HUH! I was NERVOUS, but EXCITED!! Here is the front of his store.


Here is my BEFORE picture!! I was SUPER NERVOUS here! But on a good note you can see the man himself behind me. :) Such a nice guy!



This was my other before picture, I was trying to show what Rick wanted to do!
Short cut huh!!
I panicked at first NO LIE! :) BUT....my sister believe it or not Tasha, made me go through with it! She changes her hair ALL OF THE TIME!! AND SHE ALWAYS LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!! I thought well if I really hate it, it is just hair and will grow back! I didn't go all the way to Iowa to leave the same!!!So here we go!!! Time to COLOR!! :)
And....I officially fit in with the other TIPPIT GIRLS!! HA!!
I know I don't look happy in the picture below, but I was! HA!

I was just trying to show off my hair with out always looking like I was taking my picture! HA!! :)

I was like Oh I'm reading an e-mail ...and SNAP!! PICTURE TAKEN! :)
The finished HAIR-DO!!! All the views!! :) I LOVE IT! :) They really did a GREAT Job!!

My sweet hubby also got a hair cut, back at home that day and sent me this with a text that said MY TURN! HA!! LOVE HIM!
After a long day at the SALON it was time to SHOP till we DROPPED!! Julie was such an angel and spent from 6 am to 10:15 that night with me making sure I was set! :) Here are some pictures we took of the clothes!!

When I got back to Wichita Falls, I also took my new picture for the station's web! :)
and here is my first day back on air with the new hair do! :)

More to come!! STAY TUNED for IOWA day 3!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the before and after pics. Real brave on cutting your hair but it really paid off.
    Think you could be a model seeing you in the clothes.
    Cann't wait for the 3rd day!

    ReplyDelete