So let's start with Friday!! I had to get my hair done that morning so my Mom watched Chloe. :) The day before (Thursday afternoon) we took Chloe to the doctor and they said she had 2 ear infections! Poor baby!! :(

She hadn't been sleeping at ALL the past few days, Daniel and I said we felt like a newborn was back in the house! Exhausted!! So although I hated to hear that about her ears, I was glad she was on medicine, and that we knew what was making her upset.
Friday after my hair my Mom asked if we wanted to head to the Cotton Patch for lunch! :) Aunt Debbie too!
But on the way we saw CALEB AT SCHOOL PLAYING!! HOW COOL HUH!! We slowed down to look and he ran to the fence!!!
I think all of the other kids were just as excited!! ha!! 
Caleb liked these pictures and wanted me to tell you that he was "stuck in school jail, and we should have got him out!" ha!! kids!!
Friday was also "April Fools" Day and that morning Caleb called me a few minutes after they left for school, and said "Mom the doors are locked No School!!"
I think all of the other kids were just as excited!! ha!! 
Caleb liked these pictures and wanted me to tell you that he was "stuck in school jail, and we should have got him out!" ha!! kids!!
Friday was also "April Fools" Day and that morning Caleb called me a few minutes after they left for school, and said "Mom the doors are locked No School!!"I was, for like 15 seconds,falling for it, but then he shouted APRIL FOOLS!! ha!!! :) He said Daddy played it on him first! Now that's just mean! ha!!
So we finally made it to the Cotton Patch!!!
My Mom & Aunt Debbie
Check out Chloe's face in these next pictures!! Miss Sassy & Miss Smiley!!
Just like her Ninna!! ha!
Although she was a little sleepy because of her medicine...
I thought these pictures were adorable of Chloe and had to share!
My Mom & Aunt Debbie
Check out Chloe's face in these next pictures!! Miss Sassy & Miss Smiley!!
Just like her Ninna!! ha!
Although she was a little sleepy because of her medicine...
I thought these pictures were adorable of Chloe and had to share!Here she goes again looking like she's wearing make-up!!! I PROMISE she is still NOT!! Crazy though huh!! I wish my natural look was that BEAUTIFUL!! ;)
Later that afternoon it was time to head to the Woman's Forum, for the Christian Women's Job Corps Tea & Style Show Rehearsal! They asked me to Emcee the Fashion Show, and asked my Mom and Chloe to model! :) We said sure, and were so excited and honored just to be asked to take part. :)
Chloe was a model for Storkland and my Mom modeled for Harvest Boutique. 
While we were at rehearsal, Granny and Papy took Caleb to Chuck E Cheese!!!!
And it looks like they had a lot of fun!!
Daddy even met up with them after work, wish we could've gone too!!! :)
I love this picture!!
Later that afternoon it was time to head to the Woman's Forum, for the Christian Women's Job Corps Tea & Style Show Rehearsal! They asked me to Emcee the Fashion Show, and asked my Mom and Chloe to model! :) We said sure, and were so excited and honored just to be asked to take part. :)
Chloe was a model for Storkland and my Mom modeled for Harvest Boutique. 
While we were at rehearsal, Granny and Papy took Caleb to Chuck E Cheese!!!!
And it looks like they had a lot of fun!!
Daddy even met up with them after work, wish we could've gone too!!! :)
I love this picture!! Shows what grandparents will do for their grandkids!! Time to grab the video control Granny and beat the BUGS!! ;)


You have really been busy and you always look beautiful, like you just came out off a fashion runway!
ReplyDeleteApril Fool's Day seemed to be tough with Chloe having ear infections and poor Caleb in school jail.
I just love all the comments on the pics. Thanks!