Friday, May 27, 2011

Birthday Dinner & Cake with Granny!

I love Birthday's! It means it's time to Party & EAT!! :) Ha!
And CELEBRATE someone you Love! :) Like Sue, my MIL & the kids Granny!! :)
We headed to On The Border to eat dinner, one of my favorite places, and also had some delicious cake!!
It was so much fun!! And looking back at pictures I noticed how much the kids had grown in just a year!! And since I wasn't blogging back then I had to show off the changes!! :) First Mr. Caleb! Here he is on Granny's birthday last year...



And here he is with Pappy & Granny this year!! Such a big boy!!
And now Miss Chloe!! She was just 6 months old at Granny's birthday celebration last year!
And now she is such a big girl!!! Same sweet face though!!!
This was sooo cute, that I just had to show it off! This past week or so she BEGS to drink out of a straw!!
Meaning if she sees a cup with a straw she grabs for it, babbles, or whines! ha! I mean she can't talk yet! ha! And when she has it, man she will drink non stop! She will drink a full cup of water if it has a straw!! SHE LOVES IT!!



Now you know I am not done showing off some birthday pictures!! ha!

Here's Daniel and Caleb! Love those 2 handsome boys!!

Me & My Pretty Girl Chloe!!
Posing with the Birthday girl!
Pappy & Granny Smiling with the Grandkids!! After we sang Happy Birthday...It was time to open PRESENTS!!
Granny & her Gift Certificate for her facial :) A time to relax and be Pampered! She deserves it! :)
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Blessings & Love, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment