I feel so Blessed to have two wonderful kiddos to share this day with!!
My sweet Caleb!
My Princess Chloe!
Chloe was wearing her new pink sailor outfit from Ninna & Papa so I had to show it off!

I have to say I am so thankful for my Momma!! She is the Best Momma in the world! She has the biggest heart, is full of JOY, and is just as beautiful inside as she is on the outside! :)
Here are her Mother's Day gifts! A Starbucks & Scentsy Gift card!! Her Favs!! :)
Lots of Love!
We were also Blessed to have my wonderful mother and father in law in church with us for Mother's Day. :)
That's when we also gave Sue, her gifts!! :) A Texas Road House and Hobby Lobby gift card!! :) Hobby Lobby for her scrapbooking fun! :) (She's really good at it!)
I just love both of them and couldn't ask for better in laws! They are so sweet and kind hearted, and would do anything in their power for you if you needed them to, all with out asking questions or expecting anything in return! :)Sue and her son Daniel, my hubby, who is just as wonderful as his Momma!! I think she raised him well!! Yep he's a keeper! :)
They even got me a "bobble", that means treat, ha! :)I thought that was sooo sweet!!! :) Oh and one of the treats was a package of my FAVORITE chocolate!! YUM!!!
After church my SISTA came by so we snapped our annual Mother's Day picture!! :)The "Tippit" girls strike a pose!! :)
HA! "We get it from our Momma!"
Then it was time for a few gifts from my kiddos!! :)
Boy am I spoiled or what!! :) Being a Mommy is the BEST gift ever!!
Thank you Jesus for Blessing me with a Wonderful Mom, an Awesome Mother-in-law and 2 Incredible kids! I leave you with Proverbs 31:10-31, The Wife of Noble Character but one verse to read right now.
Proverbs 31:30
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised!"
Blessings & Love, Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment