Here is the 2nd caravan!! Ms. Ladonna's car!!! Let's Go!!!
The first stop was Sweetie Pie's in Decatur!!! YUM!!! It's the BEST Steakhouse!!!
Diana, MaryLou, Linda (Mom) & Me!!!
Group shot!!! I LOVE these ladies!!!
Ladonna & Diana!
The two Aunts!! :) Debbie and Cathy
Me & My Momma!
I had chicken fried RIBEYE!! SOOOO GOOD!!
After a delicious dinner it was time to hit the road and continue on to Dallas!! During that ride we were sending pictures back and forth to the other car!! ha! It was sooo much fun!!
We stayed at the Westin by the airport and it was really nice!! My room had me, my mom and Aunt Debbie! I can't believe I didn't take pics in there!! After we got our stuff un packed we headed to the Marble Slab for some ICE CREAM!!!
Kaylani, Ladonna's daughter met up with us. :)

It was soooo good!! Here is the after shot!! A group of HAPPY LADIES!! :)
After Marble Slab it was time to head back to the hotel for a good nights rest!!
We had a full day of shopping ahead!! So stay tuned for more!!! (My sister Tasha met up with us too!!) Blessings & Love, Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment