

Danny, Kaylanis fiance also came for breakfast before heading off to shop for his car. :)He was such a good sport when the waiter gave him a hard time about being with all the ladies! ha!
I turned my camera around after I took one of me and my mom and got this one of him! ha!
GOTCHA DANNY! :)
Here's the one of me and my momma!!
Linda, Debbie & Ladonna! Marylou & Cathy are in the background!! Smile ladies!! :)
After breakfast we headed to Frisco to do some SHOPPING!! First we headed to the Frisco Market! It was a HUGE building with LOTS of vendors!! SOOO FUN! Of course the only thing I got was for my KIDDOS! ha! :) Tasha got some new shades!!
After that we headed to Stonebriar Mall! We were all headed to eat at the Cheesecake Factory, but realizing there was a 45 minute wait, Tasha & I wanted a snack!! ha!! :)
Here's a picture of one of our 2 tables! :) Marylou's daughter and 2 grandsons met up with us for lunch.
My yummy pizza!!
Then it was time for cheesecake!! Our table shared one! ha! We were stuffed!! We all took a bite, or 2!! ha! Yummy Red Velvet Cheesecake!! Thanks Ladonna & Kaylani!
After lunch it was time to head home to see my hubby and babies!! Here they are getting their gifts!! A game and crayons! :)
Blessings & Love, Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment