All of them are WONDERFUL ladies and mommies!!
And two of them happen to be sweet friends!!
Starting with Cindy !! :) We did her interview today,she was fabulous, and snapped a couple of pictures!! :) Here's Cindy and her ADORABLE baby Grace!!
She is soooo cute right!! Look out future TV reporter/anchor!! Channel 6 Mic in hand! ha!!
And of course we had to get a picture of us!! :)
Crystal was one of the other Mom's I interviewed!! :) She also did an outstanding job!! I knew they would both be great! :)
This first picture wasn't taken the day of the interview but I think it is sooo sweet of her and her Beautiful little girl Savannah!This next picture was taken the day of the interview. Another future TV STAR!! Miss Savannah!! She was showing us her new chipmunks!!
Here we are posing with our mics, Savannah's I think is a DORA mic!! LOVE IT!! Thanks Savannah for letting us come over and play!! We had a blast!!
The stories with these sweet families will air on Mothers day and the day after on NC6 at 10pm. So be sure to watch!! :)
Blessings & Love, Ashley
HAHA! LOVE IT! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
ReplyDelete