Monday, May 2, 2011

Tasty Tippit Lunch & Scoring Soccer Fun

On Saturday it was a Tippit Lunch!! :) I work on Sunday's so I can't go out after church. :( My sister was in town so us girls decided to go to lunch on Saturday. Dad and Mom were shopping so he came too, and it was soooo much fun!

Chloe was napping and Daniel was trying to rest while Caleb played! ha! :) Good luck huh!!

We went to my favorite place! On The Border! Yum!!
I can't remember the last time just the 4 of us went out!

Then it was time to head to Caleb's weekly Saturday Soccer game!!
Aunt Tasha and Chloe having fun!!
She was loving her sippy cup with water and KiKi's phone! ha! No telling who she called! :)But she really LOVED it when KiKi put sunglasses on her! It was so cute! It was like she was FROZEN with them on!! I guess she was taking a nap! Here are a few more of us cheering for CALEB!!He was doing a great job!! He played 3 quarters and even SCORED!!! GO CALEB GO!!
Go boys!!!After that it was time for Caleb's haircut!! He was overdue! My mom took us because Chloe went with Daddy for a needed nap! I forgot to take pictures of him getting his haircut (the place is sooo cute) but I did get something else..
Oh yeah after Caleb's haircut my Mom asked if we wanted ice cream!!! Well of course!!! YAY!!!


Thanks Mom!


Blessings & Love, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment