Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Out Of The Mouths Of Babes!

Matthew 21:16 "You have taught children and infants to give you praise.'" (New Living Translation)
Ok this I have to share!!
There is NOTHING sweeter in this world then watching children Pray & Sing praises to Jesus! It truly touches my heart!! Just this past week Daniel and I were praying over our food and when we got done Chloe put her hands together and bowed her head and baby talked a prayer! Then it sounded like she said Amen!!! Then she would clap and laugh!! It was sooooo precious!!As a mother there is NO greater joy then to see your kiddos praise Jesus and understand that He is our savior!! Caleb during Praise & Worship at church will lift his hands and close his eyes! It has made me laugh to watch and also brought me to tears, to see the pure innocence and true praise he is offering to God!
No show, no distractions, just REAL PRAISE!
It's moments like that not only show the POWER of God, but also reminds me as a mother that our kids are always watching!! Which always brings me back to the re-make of this song by Casting Crowns "Oh be careful little eyes what you see, Oh be careful little ears what your hear, for the Father up above is looking down in love. "

All of this is so fitting too since Daniel's SS class lesson and my Dad's sermon were BOTH on Praise & Worship and how important it is! Love it when that happens!! You know God is trying to tell you something when the two lessons MATCH!! :)

After an awesome morning at church I had to head to work but we has some sweet visitors over!!! I was sooooo sad I missed them but so proud of Daniel for getting this group shot for me to BLOG!!
It's Aunt Cap, Tiffany & Chloe , & Aunt Jane & Caleb!!!
They are seriously all so sweet and I love them all dearly!! Aunt Cap & Aunt Jane are sisters to Daniel's Mom ( there is Aunt Debra too) and Tiffany is married to Michael, Jane's son! :) I am sooo glad you all were able to come over but since I wasn't there that means you have to come over again soon so I can see you, and jump in the picture too!! :)LOVE YOU ALL!! :)


(P.S. I love that Chloe is holding her BABY!!! :) Yay a girl toy in her hand! ha!! She usually plays with Caleb's toys!)


Blessings & Love, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment